Fair Food Concessionaire's Job Fair, thursday, July 15 4 pm to 8 PM The 2021 Washington County Fair runs July 23 through August 1 these hours:
- Friday, July 23 – 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 24 – 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 25 – 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 26 – 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 27 - 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 28 - 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 29- 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 30 – 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 31 - 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 1 - 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Some of the food concessionaires who will be at the 2021 Washington County Fair, need employees for the Fair, and they will be holding a Job Fair on Thursday, July 15, from 4 pm to 8 pm at the Wingspan Event and Conference Center. Enter at the North entrance of the building (the side that faces the Hillsboro Airport.) This food concessionaire are independent business owners. You are not working directly for the Washington County Fair if you are hired to work for them.
If you are coming to the Job Fair, you MUST bring the following with you that day:
- Your Social Security Card, or original or certified copy of your birth certificate, or U.S. Citizen I.D. Card.
- Driver’s License or Government-Issued I.D. Card or your current School I.D. Card that contains your photograph, or a Passport,
- You must be able to provide us the name and contact phone number of someone who is your Emergency Contact.
- Your home address (you need to know it for filling out paperwork.)