THE 2019 WASHINGTON COUNTY FAIR IS HIRING!
- The 2019 Fair runs July 25 through July 28.
- You must be available to work at least all 4 days of the Fair, but some positions may have extended dates ahead of the Fair and after the Fair.
- All positions pay minimum wage.
- Table Washers
- Parking Ticket Sellers
- Car Parking Directors
- Hand-Washing Support
- Grounds Crews
- To apply, please come to the Fair Complex Office, Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 4:30 PM. For questions, please call 503-648-1416 or e-mail, email@example.com
WE WILL ALSO BE HOLDING A "FAIR JOB FAIR" ON SATURDAY, JULY 13 AT THE FAIR COMPLEX BETWEEN 10 am AND 2 pm! AT THIS EVENT WE WILL BE CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS AND LOOKING TO HIRE PEOPLE TO WORK AS PARKING TICKET SELLERS, PARKING DIRECTORS, HAND-WASHING SUPPORT, AND TABLE WASHERS. THERE ARE JOBS FOR TEENAGERS, AS WE ARE ALLOWED TO HIRE YOUTH AS YOUNG AS 14 FOR THE TABLE-WASHER POSITIONS, AND AGES 16 AND UP CAN WORK IN ALL OF THESE OTHER POSITIONS.
If you are coming to the Job Fair or stopping by the office to apply you MUST bring the following:
- Your Social Security Card, or original or certified copy of your birth certificate, or U.S. Citizen I.D. Card.
- Driver’s License or Government-Issued I.D. Card or your current School I.D. Card that contains your photograph, or a Passport.
- If you’re under 18, your school record or report card, clinic, doctor, or hospital record
- You must be able to provide us the name and contact phone number of someone who is your Emergency Contact.
- Your home address.